Saturday, June 02, 2012
CrossFTP is an excellent FTP client. CrossFTP Pro is a FTP client supporting SFTP, FXP, WebDav, and Amazon S3. CrossFTP 1.80c is a major update of CrossFTP. It significantly enhances the Amazon S3 upload, improves the WevDav compatiblity, and fixes a number of bugs. Here are the main change points:
* Support S3 multi-upload for large files' uploads.
* Set the default permission for upload.
* Set the default S3 metadata for S3 sites.
* Improve the WebDAV comparability by allowing to send "100-Continue" HTTP Header for server.
* Fix the URL creation bug for the CloudFront distributions.
* Fix the permission inheritance from parent's bug.
* Fix the permission inheritance from source's bug.
This update is recommended for all CrossFTP users.