CrossFTP 1.81.4 is a bug fix update.
* Fix the multi-part upload's minimum part size issue.
* Fix the stream CloudFront distribution's delete issue.
* Fix the rtmp URL prefix error.
This update is recommended for all CrossFTP users.
Friday, July 20, 2012
CrossFTP supports the multi-part upload for Amazon S3. With Amazon S3's multi-part upload, you can achieve:
- You can upload larger file over 5G limit.
- You can make the upload more reliable, by separate the file into multiple parts, and retry only the failure part.
- You can fasten the upload speed by transfer the multiple parts simultaneously.
Note: If you meet some issue like the upload file is divided into too many parts, it is probably that the multi-part upload's part size is set too small. You need to set it up as a correct value.
Everything of multi-part upload happens automatically. The main upload file will be divided into multiple parts, and can transferred as separated part items simultaneously.
When all the child parts are uploaded, the main upload file will complete the multi-part upload.
This feature is available for CrossFTP 1.80 or later.
CrossFTP is a FTP, SFTP, FXP, WebDav, Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier and Google Cloud Storage client for Windows, Mac, and Linux.