CrossFTP 1.94.2 is a major release. The main changes include:
- Infrastructure upgrade to reduce memory usage and improve the reliability.
- Fix CloudFront Invalidation session release issue.
- Fix when Alt + Q is pressed, the Exit dialog's Not to exit option doesn't work.
- Better handling the duplicated folder placeholder for Amazon Glacier.
- Better compatibility with high memory and low memory instance.
It is recommended for all CrossFTP users.
CrossFTP is a FTP, SFTP, FXP, WebDav, Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier and Google Cloud Storage client for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
CrossFTP Home: http://www.crossftp.com/