- Support new Amazon S3 V4 Authentication.
- Fixed that Glacier’s max part size preference should have 4G max size limit.
- Fixed that SSL certification verify dialog failed to reload the certs on connection.
- Fixed that multi-part download’s file resume after power outrage may lead to incorrect download.
- Fixed that Amazon Glacier/GS/S3’s upload should should not be allowed in the root folder.
- Fixed that Mac App Store’s application open dialog should show correct content.
- Site-local-site transfer failed to apply proper file name in some cases.
This update is recommended for all CrossFTP users.
CrossFTP is a FTP, SFTP, FXP, WebDav, Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier and Google Cloud Storage client for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
CrossFTP Home: http://www.crossftp.com/