CrossFTP 1.95.2 is a major update. The main changes are:
- Improve create new folder’s display speed.
- Hide the iterative dialog after visit action.
- Fix the issue that sometimes the uploaded files are not automatically displayed in the remote folder.
- Change the max thread number to 100.
- Provide Email notification support for CrossFTP Enterprise.
- Fix that disconnect sometimes make CrossFTP to hang for a period of time.
- Show progress information when calculating the Amazon Glacier’s checksum.
- Fix some multi-part upload parent item’s progress info display issue.
This update is recommended for all CrossFTP users.
CrossFTP is a FTP, SFTP, FXP, WebDav, Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier and Google Cloud Storage client for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
CrossFTP Home: http://www.crossftp.com/